Established in 1978, Barans Removals is a family run removal company offering house removals, office removals, packing and storage throughout the UK, Europe and around the World.
Find out more below or jump to the section you’re interested in by clicking on the link.
Removal Services in EpsomAs mentioned above we don’t just do removals, take a look below to see more about the removal services in Epsom we offer.
House RemovalsFor all home removals, business removals and relocation services throughout the UK, the professional moving teams at Barans Removals can help you move.
Commerical RemovalsOur expert staff will help you plan every detail, so you can be confident that everything will get to your new office as it was before being collected. We make moving your office as easy as possible.
PackingOur aim is to free your time which is why we offer an all-inclusive, stress-free, packing service. No matter if moving an office or your home, our team will provide the optimal packing solution for you.
StorageStorage is the ideal solution for those people who are moving home and need somewhere for the temporary safekeeping of possessions while their new home is being decorated, extended or just to clear some extra space in an existing home.
Awards and AccreditationsBarans Removals is a founder member of The National Guild of Removers and Storers and has been voted the UK's Remover of the Year.
We were awarded Super Elite Honours Remover. This is a tribute to the excellent work from all our staff since 1978.
We are also members of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme.
Membership to both these accreditations are conditional on us meeting inspection criteria.
How our Removals in Epsom workFrom the initial completion of our contents form through to completing your removal, you can be rest assured we treat all of customers with the high level of respect, care and service. Barans will plan and carry out your removals to Epsom from start to finish with the utmost care and attention.
- After completing the contents form, we will email you a quotation. We will answer any questions you may have as well as explaining the other services we offer.
- Once this has been received, you will need to wait to be given a date for your home or office removal in Epsom.
- Once a date has been secured, call us to book in your removal and any services you might require.
- After this, sit back and relax, our highly trained teams will take care of everything for you in a stress free and efficient way.
Why choose us for your Epsom RemovalsBaran Removals offer a first class removals service since 1978. Read our top 10 ten reasons to choose us for your removals in Epsom.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We offer a top quality service as a fair price.
- We have a fleet of modern, well maintained, customised and fully equipped removal vehicles.
- We only use the best quality packing materials so all your possessions get the best attention they deserve.
- Our storage facilities are safe and secure.
- If we pack for you, we provide full insurance cover for all your belongings.
- If you want to pack for yourself, we will provide all the materials you need.
- We can move specialist items like upright pianos, grand pianos, antiques and safes.
- Crews are fully trained in how to wrap and pack your precious belongings.
- Staff are uniformed, friendly, polite and considerate to give you the best quality of service with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
Happy Removals Customers in EpsomA large percentage of Barans business comes from recommendations for our very satisfied customers. You can take a look at our reviews page with our numerous reports from happy clients or read a few below:
Professional, courteous, helpful. What more could you ask for in a removal company. I would recommend Barans service.
Excellent service with a very cheerful attitude which helps considerably.
Factors that affect the cost of Removals in EpsomThere are many factors that influence the price of removals to Epsom so making a general estimate can be difficult. Some of these factors can include:
The best way to get more information about your office or house removals to Epsom is to get in touch with us. Barans is one for the best removal companies in Epsom and we offer a first-rate service at a reasonable price.
Contact us for your Removals in EpsomIf you want us to carry out your removals in Epsom click on the “Get a free quote now” button below. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0800 195 8393 for advice.
Facts about EpsomEpsom is a market town in Surrey, England, 13.7 miles (22.0 km) south-west of London, between Ashtead and Ewell. The town straddles chalk downland (Epsom Downs) and the upper Thanet Formation. Epsom Downs Racecourse holds The Derby, now a generic name for sports competitions in English-speaking countries. The town also gives its name to Epsom salts, originally extracted from mineral waters there.
Epsom lies within the Copthorne Hundred used for periodic, strategic meetings of the wealthy and powerful in Anglo-Saxon England, and later having a Hundred Court. The name of Epsom is early recorded as forms of Ebba's ham (home or perhaps manor). Ebba was a Saxon landowner. Many Spring line settlements by springs in Anglo-Saxon England were founded at the foot of dry valleys such as here and Effingham, Bookham, Cheam, Sutton, Carshalton, Croydon and Bromley. A relic from this period is a 7th-century brooch found in Epsom and now in the British Museum.